quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2012


Hi my love! First, I just wanna wish you happy birthday, and say to you that you deserve everything and more. You deserve all that God could give to some person, health, happiness, many years along with Oliver, success with your music, peace and protection to you and all the people who are around you.  I’m not so good with words in English, because I’m from Brazil. Another thing i wanted was to thank you for the year, because even though we know well, without contact, you were one of the most important people in my year. You made ​​my birthday the best this year, with only your "happy birthday to Julia in Brazil! Xx". To you may seem like just six words, but for me it was the six most beautiful words, because were told by you . It was the best "happy birthday" I received. Thank you mama cat, and I hope your year is wonderful, full of accomplishments. More years and years of life to brighten all your crazycats. xoxo, my wonderful!! @julialovespixie

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário